Jason is the lead guide and founder of Jackson Hole Wildlife Safaris. He has been guiding wildlife safaris, river trips and snowmobile tours throughout the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem for over 20 years. His field of experience includes scuba diving, caving, rock climbing, backpacking, backcountry skiing, canoeing, sailing, snowmobiling and whitewater rafting. Jason has a B.S. Degree in Geography with a minor in Anthropology from Southern Illinois University. He is also a professional wildlife photographer and published freelance writer. Publications include the Washington Post, Denver Post, Frommers, Powder Magazine, the Teton Journal and the Jackson Hole Explorer magazine. Jason has guided groups to photograph and study polar bears in Canada, track and view snow leopards in the Indian Himalaya and even swim with great white sharks in Mexico.
- Level II Avalanche Certification
- Level II Wildlife Track & Sign / CyberTracker
- Wilderness First Responder & CPR
- Dive Master
- Master Educator / Leave No Trace
- B.S. Geography | Southern Illinois University
- Outdoor Guide Certification | University of Wyoming